In these times, we would like to offer all our attention to the safety of our guests and employees. We are in the process of taking various measures that are necessary in this particular time. We will keep you up to date. Here you will find the most important answers to questions you need to know for your next holiday in South Tyrol!
- A safe distance of one metres must be kept between any two individuals except those living in the same household or staying in the same room. If you cannot keep a two-metre distance to others, you must wear a face mask (we provide this for you).
- Hand sanitation stations are available throughout all facilities (reception, breakfast room, rooms).
- In the breakfast room tables will be arranged in a way that upholds the following distancing rules: all guests must be at a safe distance of at least one metre from each other, expect guests from the same household and people staying in the same room. Guests may take their masks off when seated at a table.
- In the buffet area, face masks must be worn and everyone must sanitise their hands. All members of staff wear face masks.
- Everyone must sanitise their hands before and after visiting the sanitary facilities.
Thanks for your understanding and your help! Your family Rizzi and the team of Garni Färbe
Reception Opening Hours/ Check-In & Chek-Out
Monday to Saturday: 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. & 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday: 8 a.m. to 11 a.m. & 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
You are welcome to check in during these times and, if already available, you can access your room. On request and upon availability, you can also check in outside the scheduled times. In this case, please contact us by phone or e-mail.
On the day of departure, please leave the room by 10.30 a.m. and the apartment by 10.00 a.m.. Thank you!
Pets are allowed only by arrangement. We charge 12,00 Euro per day ecluding food. We would ask you to bring your own basket or blanket.
Booking and cancellation policy
To confirm your reservation we ask you to pay a deposit. The deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. We will send you a written confirmation of your reservation.
You can choose between the following payment methods:
Credit card payment: In this case we need the following information: credit card number, validity, name of the credit card holder, name of the credit institution and your signature.
Bank transfer: The bank details are as follows: Garni Färbe Elisabeth Sparber-Holzer, IBAN: IT08Q0818259110000300041700, BIC: RZSBIT21054, Raiffeisenbank Wipptal.
Please indicate the following reason for payment: deposit + your first name and surname, so that we can correctly assign your transfer.
Cancellation terms in accordance with Art. 1382 Civil Code - special conditions for summer 2020
Cancellation: sounds unpleasant, in fact it is, for you as for us. The right of withdrawal as laid down in the Consumers' Code is not contemplated – however, we are willing to apply the following conditions for withdrawal (Notification pursuant to Part III, Section III, Paragraph I of Italian Legislative Decree no. 206/2005 (Consumers' Code):
up to 7 days before the day of arrival: 50% of the agreed total amount
No-show, early departure or late arrival: 100% of the agreed total amount
We therefore recommend you to take out our travel cancellation insurance. In this way, you will be exempt from the cancellation fees if, for important reasons, your holiday departure is not possible.